Friday 16 October 2009

The New Money Making Blog with Money24Seven

About me

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right?

So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland. I have always been self employed and ran a small frozen food distribution business for about 20 years. Finding it harder to get my debts in I decided to sell the business in 2000 - just about cleared my debts. Since then I have spent way too much time in front of a pc screen spending money on this program and that program which all guaranteed to make me an "internet millionaire"!

Being naive I believed much of their hype and now feel such a fool for being so stupid.  I have  finally discovered that it just doesn't happen that way no matter what they might say  to enjoy internet success you must be prepared to be committed and dedicated to working until you get established. Then when you have learned trading techniques your web site will get visitors and you will start to earn a residual income which ultimately increases month by month.

My commitment now is to invite others to join my team and by taking the information which I provide begin to grow a successful business.

Before we go any further please realise you will have to pay nominal fees to start your new business. You will have to register a domain name and get hosting services but as far as possible I will introduce you to free facilities.

Please take a few minutes now to meet me:-


If you are now ready and willing to accept my invitation please complete the form below and take the first step on what I hope will be your Path To Wealth.


YouTube - The New Money Making Blog with Money24Seven

No comments: