Tuesday 29 December 2009

Never done before - don't miss out

I've NEVER done this before and if you're serious about making
2010 your break out year, then you won't want to miss this...

First...

I hope all your holidays are going well.  My wife and I are definitely
ready for a vacation after having my kids amped up on Christmas candy,
cookies and Santa. AND for also catering to my in-laws for a week.

And second...

In keeping with the season of good cheer, I wanted to offer
you something that i've never done before.


I'm doing a LIVE event tomorrow at 2:30 pm EST (7:30 gmt UK time)
in which I will be fully and completely going over my 4 Step System
with all who attend.

http://www.the4stepsystem.com/live.html

I will be holding nothing back and since this is 100% live and interactive,
you are free to ask me anything you wish...let's just try to keep it
to marketing tho. (who knows what some of you crazy folks will ask.  :-)


Anyway, you can stop by anytime you want, BUT i'd highly recommend
you get there at 2:30 so you get the full system explained to you.

I've never gone through this info publicly without a fee, so come
on by and get some rock solid info for yourself and your business
for the new year!

I truly want you to succeed and am determined to help as many as
i possibly can in 2010!


------------------------------------------------------------------

Get a head start!


If you go to the site right now...

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3336801

You can watch the last informal Q & A session i did with our
Turn-key Coaching Club members.

I'll warn you tho, this isn't some scripted training. i was just
chillin on my patio in my backyard having a couple beers and just
answering members questions.

If you're into unscripted, flat out this is what you do content,
then you'll really dig it.  However, if you're looking for a boring
powerpoint and a suit and tie kinda training...This is definitely NOT
for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'll be opening up for about 2 hours tomorrow starting at
2:30 pm EST (7:30 gmt UK time) and shutting down at 4:30pm sharp!

(my wife got us a babysitter for the night and we need to drop the kids
off and have to leave EXACTLY at 4:30, so my wife tells me.)

I hope you can make it as it will be jam packed with real life
exact steps for you to take to skyrocket your income in 2010.

I don't know if i'll be doing this again, so do what you can
to drop by.

Make 2010 the best year EVER!
damian

PS  if you know of anyone else that might want to get this info too,
by all means forward this email to them.  The more we can help
the better we all become!

http://www.the4stepsystem.com/live.html


TurnKey Marketing Group Inc., Damian Benko,

No comments: