Saturday 7 November 2009

Comments on Its All About Backlinks: Top 100 Social Media Sites

Comments on Its All About Backlinks: Top 100 Social Media Sites  
Viewing 2 items    
Mark All as Viewed

You are previewing this feed.  Click the Subscribe button to automatically receive new content and notifications when available.  You can also drag the Subscribe button to any folder in the Feeds sidebar.
Subscribe
    
Anchor text and the way to use it the most significant off page factor to securing high rankings in Google is acceptable anchor text pointing to the categorical page of your internet site which has been optimized to target that term for that keyword phrase. The logic of anchor text


digg it

So I've decided to tell you a little about myself....

So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland. I have always been self employed and ran a small frozen food distribution business for about 20 years. Finding it harder to get my debts in I decided to sell the business in 2000 - just about cleared my debts.

Since then I have spent way too much time in front of a pc screen spending money on this program and that program which all guaranteed to make me an "internet millionaire"!

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Money24Seven is - right?
So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland. I have always been self employed and ran a small frozen food distribution business… Read more

digg it


 

No comments: