Monday 9 November 2009

FW: Please read (interesting test results)

Subject: Please read (interesting test results)

I've been doing a cool little test where I'm offering the final sets
of Mass Control 2.0 on a super generous payment plan.

(There are 51 left).

It's all part of a fundraiser I'm doing for the Angela Shelton
Foundation, which helps battered and abused women.

Anyway - here's what I did in the test:

1. I released a series of three pure-content videos on
my blog. In the videos, I mentioned that I'd be releasing
Mass Control 2.0 this weekend using this generous
payment plan.

2. I sent the email below to a small segment of my list
that said "yeah, I'm interested."

3. The email you'll read below converted at 4.93 percent
...with no sales letter or anything. The orders I'm talking
about came straight from the email.

...Pretty cool!

The big takeaway here is this:

All you gotta do is be really cool to your subscribers,
give 'em a ton of value, and ask for the sale in a
straightforward and polite fashion ...and you'll
sell stuff.

I guess it's like the old "do unto others" saying, you know?

...Basically email them like you'd want a good friend to email you.

Anyway - here's the email that converted so well. 4.93% of the
people on the list bought.

Feel free to model it at will :-)

Oh yeah - there are still 51 sets left so you want to get Mass Control
2.0 on a super-generous payment plan, here's your chance.

OK - here's the email:

--------------------------------------------------
Subject: Here's your early link
--------------------------------------------------

Hey - here's an early link to get Mass Control 2.0
on the 7 part payment plan:

http://budurl.com/megy

It goes straight to the order form - there is no sales letter.

So if you need a sales letter, here's the short version:

1. If your gut is telling you to check out Mass Control 2.0,
listen to it.

2. Lots of people have bought Mass Control and loved it.
Just use Google and you'll find all kinds of reviews.

3. If for some crazy reason you don't like it, just send back
whatever part you didn't like and I'll give you all of your
money back. Feel free to keep the parts you DO like.
(It's impossible to lose with this guarantee.)

4. When you order through this awesome promotion, you're
helping others because I'm giving 100% of your first payment
to charity. (Angela Shelton Foundation.)

Here's the order form!
http://budurl.com/megy

Talk soon,
Frank

P.S. Forgot to tell you - you're also getting my 5-part "list getting class"
for free when you take me up on this great offer. So go here and get
it :-)
http://budurl.com/megy

No comments: