Saturday 27 February 2010

You know what I absolutely hate about SEO work? Building Links

While everybody else was pulling out their hair trying to find out how to build links to their sites … I was quietly dripping new links to my sites automatically and in the process staying under the radar!

You see on my journey to mastering SEO, I quickly realized I needed to be more effective and not just more efficient. Believe me there is a big difference between these two words. It is very easy to find and use several pieces of software that may help you build links more efficiently. For example, by helping you send out hundreds of link exchange requests, but how effective is this really?
Underground Link Building

"You're About To Discover The Insider Secrets To Getting Unlimited, High-Quality, Targeted Backlinks To All Of Your Websites Automatically, Step-By-Step...Guaranteed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do we get spammed if we use Underground Link Building or SEO Softwares. SEO Consulting Services is not about doing underground optimization activities. there are many service providers who offer to rank website in top listing in just one day. But the website don't stay there for a long peiod of time.