Friday 5 March 2010

(But I'm strong), strong enough to mentor him. the work ain't heavy, he's my brother.

(Once your site and backlinks are established, it’s not necessary to do maintenance on your site every day or every few days, but in the beginning, it’s an important indicator to Google that your new site is trustworthy and cared for).

He was seduced by the lifestyle – having gone with me to Mass Control, Daniel was able to meet (and party with!) the top guys in our business.  He thought it’d be cool to throw up a site or two and come to the next seminar ballin’ as hard as those guys were.

And if you’ve been in this business any length of time, you know it’s not quite that easy, despite what sales letters tell you.

There is work.

When he stopped with his site, about 6 days after starting it, I asked why.  He said it was too much work to write new posts and build links.

(You may have felt this before too…  I know I’ve heard it from lots of people).

Fast forward about 9 months.  Daniel decides that he wants back in.  But he knows better now – it’s not all Crystal and Amex Black Cards.  There’s some elbow grease involved too!

Why I Couldn’t Help My Brother Make It in Internet Marketing — Michelle MacPhearson

Are You Working Hard or Hardly Working? - Someday Syndrome, It was play for him, work for me. At some point, I decided to just make it .... OK, enough ramblings.
I'm actively procrastinating a project by leaving this post here. It's kind of like saying He ain't heavy, he's my brother. - For you it might feel like really hard work, but for some it doesn't feel so hard!
Check Out The Automation Grinder

No comments: