Thursday 25 March 2010

Is Simon Cowell Leaving Idol

Thanks for the update - Great Title pulled me in - even though I only see Xfactor now and again on TV - Simon has done not many achieve became mega in this high turnover music industry - I recon he wont desert the UK show - after all the stardom he will achieve over the pond - his most loved asset still lives here in the UK


“A press statement is being prepared which will confirm what everybody expected: Simon will leave Idol at the end of 2010 to concentrate on bringing the American version of X Factor to U.S. TV in 2011,” Tony says in this week’s installment.

» Simon Cowell is Leaving Idol AmericanIdolReviews.com

1 comment:

Did U Look said...

Spot the back linking strategies I'm running for one of my buddies blogger site check out just what your looking at here - answer Categories